Read below for some super awesome facts and wonderful nutritional info about ACV.
* Contains a potent combination of vitamins and minerals such as pectin, vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin, folic acid, niacin, Pantothenic acid and vitamin C as well as trace minerals including: sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium
* Prevents urinary tract problems like infections & bladder sludge, which is caused by excess calcium
* Keep the rabbits fur softer and shinier
* Makes a great flea & mite repellent
* Some say it makes a doe more willing to breed and is also a fertility booster
* Keeps the rabbits body’s ph regulated, clearing up skin conditions and infections
* Helps with eye issues, such as weepy eye
* Helps keep up the immune system
* helps reduce the ammonia smell of rabbit urine
* can cure a mastitis infection and reduce the transmission rates of the bacteria
* can improve digestion and increase nutrient absorption levels throughout the G.I tract
* use a few drops with oil (some people use oilve oil or mineral oil) and put a few drops in the rabbits ear to get rid of ear mites
* There are many more benefits of this amazing vinegar but these are my faves!
Most of the time I use Organic ACV with the mother. There are times where I will use regular ACV. Both of those are fine, just do NOT use Apple colored or flavored vinegar....YUCK!
Comment if you have a super amazing home remedy using ACV!